- Admissions remain open prior to every new session in classes Nur. to IX and XI.
- An admission test is profoundly conducted to judge the capabilities of the students for the classes they desire to be admitted.
- The willing students who aspire to take admission are allowed to receive the syllabus /guidelines of the test prior to actual tests.
- No new admission is taken in classes X and XII except in cases of transfers/ shifting of the parents/students from another district with prior permission of the board.
- After being successful in the tests, such student’s are allowed to submit the required admission fees in the account office.
- Parents/Guardians of successful students who have passed the admission test are required to submit the essential documents like transfer certificate from the previous school, marksheet of previous class, photo copy of student’s Aadhar card, 4 latest photograph of the child, 4 photograph each of the parents etc along with the filled in admission form.