- Students can avail the school transport arrangements subject to the availability of seats. Bus routes cannot be altered to suit individual convenience.
- In case of emergency, parents may take their ward from school personally after obtaining permission from the Principal.
- Students using the bus facility are required to follow the instructions of their bus incharge.
- Students are not permitted to travel by any other bus except the one allotted to them. Attendance of all bus users shall be taken everyday in the morning and afternoon.
- Each bus user is expected to board/get down from the school bus only at his/her regular stop, not just any where as per his/her convenience.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their wards are escorted to and from the bus.
- For any assistance/clarification related to school transport system, kindly contact school office.
- Students are not allowed to come to school by self-driven vehicles.
- All gates for entry to students shall close 10 minutes after assembly bell.
- Bus facility once taken cannot be withdrawn for complete session.
CONDUCT OF THE STUDENTS IN THE SCHOOL BUS
Activities done by the students in and around a school bus are parts of the school activities. Therefore their conducts at there must be appropriate.
They are expected.
- To follow the driver’s instructions.
- To remain seated while bus is in motion.
- Not to fight or threaten other pupils in the bus.
- Not to use indecent language in the bus with fellow pupils or the bus staff.
- Not to throw objects in or off the bus.
- To prevent themselves from any unruly behavior in the bus.
- Not to damage the seats, curtains etc. in the bus.
Non-compliance of above instructions will be treated as under
FIRST OFFENCE : Warning and reporting to the parents
SECOND OFFENCE : Call the parents and suspend the pupil’s traveling in the bus for one week.
THIRD OFFENCE : School bus facility shall be withdrawn with fine.